The RODAK or Dental Meetings of Dakar as well as the International Congress of the National Association of Senegalese Dental Surgeons (ANCDS) will be held on 25, 26 and 27 June 2020 at the Abdou DIOUF International Conference Centre (CICAD). A public composed of Senegalese and foreign researchers, academics, health professionals, decision-makers, donors, investors, NGOs, paramedics, students and social partners are invited.
The overall theme of this edition will be “New Perspectives in Oral Health”. Several sub-themes will be addressed, such as:
- general condition and oral health;
- oro-maxillo-facial tumors;
- aesthetics in dentistry and
- infections in dental practice.
This year’s major innovation is the organization of workshops, symposia and conferences. The workshops will focus on:
- emergencies and resuscitation;
- dento-maxillo-facial imaging;
- orthodontics ;
- cleaning-disinfection-sterilization for dental assistants.
Three symposia will be held and related to:
- universal health insurance/coverage;
- ongoing professional development in oral health and
- orofacial pain.
In addition to the inaugural conference, other topics such as CFAO, pulp therapies, periimplantitis and ethical issues in oral health will be the subject of masterful presentations.
Oral or poster presentations are planned in the scientific program and abstracts can be submitted until March 10, 2020.